The Hawkins Family

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Historian

Well...you are reading this from the new VT-3 OSC Historian! Exciting to you I know. The historian position stems from the desire to do the squadron scrapbook for the Commander and his wife. You know me...Scrapbook Junkie!! (and not ashamed of it!) The shin-dig (elections) were at my house last night. We had a great turn out and I think everyone had a great time...I know I did. It was great to meet new girls and get to know more about the ones that I already knew. I am very excited about what the future holds for our little group.

On a quick side note, I had my interview this morning. I should know something at least by the end of next week. Please continue to pray for me and my unemployed situation. I will let you know when I know!

No comments: