The Hawkins Family

Monday, January 7, 2008

First Time!

Well...I decided that everyone seems to be doing one of these nowadays and no time like the present. Taris and I are surviving our transplant to Florida. We have been through two rather unexciting hurricane seasons (praise God) and will hopefully be blessed with two more. Taris is working with the Navy as a pilot training instructor. He is loving it and I am loving the beach and everyone coming to visit us.

For the basics...it is just the two of us. No kids, but we have three very demanding furry kids, Abbie, Roxanne, and Kacey. (Three "hoodlums" that I am sure I will be posting pictures and blogging about.) We currently live in Pace, Florida (right outside of Pensacola). It is a wonderful area. We have a great neighborhood with friendly neighbors, a wonderful church, a beach 10 minutes (or less) away, and an awesome squadron.

I guess that is all for now. Hope that you enjoy hearing about our world!

No comments: