The Hawkins Family

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Wildcats

For those of you that may not have known...I attended ACU for two 1/2 years. It is a private university...which stands for expensive. My college roommate posted this link about the university and I found it interesting. The more interesting part are all of the comments down at the end. Because it is a private institution, tuition is charged per credit hour...nothing different there. Back in 1998-2000 the average was $298/hr. Now, it is $557/hr. Now that you are armed with the facts...enjoy the article!

http://arstechnica.com/journals/apple.ars/2008/02/26/texas-university-giving-freshmen-iphones-and-ipod-touches

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know...I cannot think of a single class that I took that was worth $500 a credit hour...Good heavens. : )