The Hawkins Family

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Mason

I can't believe how big he has gotten! I mean huge. He doesn't even look like he used too...not in a bad way, but he has certainly filled out! I am so glad that I was able to spend a couple of hours with Rae, Mike, and Mason.

Abilene was windy...shocker! I ate at Ann's Thai with my dad on Friday night. (Taris and I have two places that we have to eat at when we come back to town...Ann's Thai and Harold's BBQ.) On Saturday, I made the rounds. I visited with Aida and Jeremiah (and of course Jacob and Kayla), then visited with Rae, Mike, and Mason. I was able to meet Kera in the parking lot of a local bank while her husband was at the ATM...the things you do! Kera's son, Zane, is becoming such a little man (at 20 months old). I had lunch at Mom and Dad's and Maw-maw came over. Then I hit the road again for Dallas. I am SO over being in the car! It is really making me look forward to driving all the way home to Florida in a few days. I took lots of pictures and will post them soon. Time to scrapbook some more. (I have to show Taris that I did something in Dallas besides shop!)

No comments: