The Hawkins Family

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Destin Outlet

Taris is on another cross-country (Memphis, TN), but I have found a way to pass the time...shopping! Kathleen, Jackson (Kathleen's son), and I hit the open road for Destin on Friday morning. We were literally gone all day long, but we had the best time. We shopped, ate, shopped some more, and ate some more. I found some good deals and some GREAT deals. Kathleen scored some awesome stuff that I can't wait to see at the next girls night out! It is so nice to meet someone with your same passion for shopping. It was never a dull moment and Jackson was so good all day. I mean a real trouper! We even got to eat at PF Chang's. (It just opened in Destin. It feels more like home now.) If you are ever in the area, I recommend Destin for shopping...everything you should possibly imagine!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh heavens...I wish I was shopping in Florida right now. : ) For three reasons...I could see you...it's probably warm there...and I do love to shop! ha!