The Hawkins Family

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Ischia

Pardon the lateness, but I was going through the blog and my pictures and I stumbled upon my Ischia pictures that I never posted.  So, here you go:

Our last excursion was to Ischia.  It is an island down the road from Naples.  Most people go to Capri, but Ischia is supposed to be as nice (or better) without all of the extra tourists and jacked up prices that go along with that.  FYI: Do not go there during the off season.  The boat ride was great, the views phenomenal, and the pace was easy.  Enjoy the pictures.

The Castle

Taris at the rocks in front of the castle

View of Ischia from the castle

The church in the castle

Ischia from the boat

The road between the castle and the the island

You would think that it was freezing on the boat...Taris insisted on going in

I think this may be my favorite picture of the trip


No comments: