The Hawkins Family

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

9 Wonderful Years

Today, marks the ninth anniversary that Taris and I got married.  I can't believe that it has already been that long.  I knew the first date that we had that I had met the man I was going to marry.  With Taris not here to celebrate with me, I thought that I would take a jog down memory lane.  I hope that you enjoy the ride.


The night we got engaged...Christmas Eve 1999
Taris was home on leave from Italy



Engagement photos soon after


The big day

We were SO young!  Just a little old 2nd Lt.

Our flower girls were Taris' cousins from New Jersey. 
I will let you do the math as to how old these young ladies are now...they were seven and nine.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was a beautiful wedding and you were a beautiful bride! I was so honored to be a part of that day!!! Here's to many, many, many more years for you and Taris!!!