The Hawkins Family

Friday, May 28, 2010

Happy First Birthday!

I went to Dallas for Kendall's big first birthday.  It was a great time.  Mom and dad came into town on Saturday and they stayed until Sunday evening.  My in-laws, Jim and Beejae, were able to meet me at the party...it was so nice to catch up with them.  The theme was pool party and Alexis was determined to make it as festive as possible.  I do believe that she succeeded!  I won't bore you with anymore words...enjoy the pictures.

The entry of the house...on your way out to the back of the house

A close up of the table

Kendall's birthday banner

Dad "Pops" helping put the tables together

The food table

Cupcakes on display

Not sure what to think about all of that icing

Kendall in her sugar coma

All done...clapping from excitement

Beejae, Me, and Jim

Jim and Beejae

No comments: