The Hawkins Family

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Baking, Baking, and Baking some more

If I never see another mixer...make another cookie...ice another cupcake...or pipe anymore icing, it would be too soon.  This past weekend was Kendall's big first birthday and I flew into Dallas to spend some time with my niece and help her celebrate in a BIG way! Alexis, Ashley, and I decorated 60 cupcakes, made 120 sugar cookies, and piped royal icing on said cookies.  Needless to say, my hand has recovered after two days.  On Friday, Alexis stayed up with us until 3:30 and Ashley and finally crashed at 6:00 AM.  After three hours of sleep I rose to help set up and finish with the second round of cookie decorating.  I will write more about the party, but until then, enjoy the pre-party decorating pictures!


The Cookies...all finished

A different view of the cookies

The boy cupcakes

A combination of girl and boy cupcakes

No comments: