The Hawkins Family

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Work, work, work

Well, it has been a while since I gave an update on work...so here it is! We are finishing up training on Monday and starting Tuesday we will be graded on how we do selling on the phone. By next Friday, we will know if we have a job still or not. I know my products and I have gained a LOT of self confidence since this whole thing started back at the beginning of March, but I am praying that my mouth can spit out the words from my head fast enough to hook the customer and reel them in! This is the first place that I have worked that rates/grades you on your performance numbers...and they certainly have no problem with letting you hit the road if you are not up to par! I ask that you pray for my sanity, my selling, and my adherence (that is what they call your ability to follow your assigned time to be on the phone and not in the restroom, at the trash can, or of course on a personal). I know that I will have SO much more to write about on Tuesday...if my brain doesn't hurt too much!

No comments: