The Hawkins Family

Sunday, January 31, 2010

One Week Down

Nothing too exciting happening at the Hawkins Casa these days.  The dogs are settling into the idea that I am in charge and I have been clean up from the normal tornado that comes with deployment.  Work is good...putting in my extra hours.  I did finally get to Skype with Taris on three occasions.  He is doing well, but he mentioned that Italian bus travel has certainly gone up in ten years.  (Can you believe it has been ten years?!)  The highlight of my week was buying my plane ticket, ordering my euros, and seeing that the State Department had cashed my check for my new passport.  It is all coming together so fast!  I think that I have harassed Taris enough to send me some more pictures.  He said that the internet is awful, so it takes forever.  I will post some Italy pictures when I receive them.  Enjoy your week...28 days to go!

No comments: