The Hawkins Family

Friday, January 1, 2010

2010

I don't know all that 2010 will hold but I know it will hold many firsts for us.  I know that Taris and I will have our first 365 deployment.  I know that I will have my first trip to the continent of Asia...can't wait to visit Kathleen, Steve, Jackson, and Baby Marshall.  I hope that I will FINALLY be able to be at the hospital/in the vicinity when one of my sisters gives birth...a month later is just not cutting it!  I know that I will turn 30...boy that hurts to write!  I know that this is the year that my health questions will be answered and the mysteries will be revealed.  I know that we will payoff some serious debt and hopefully be debt free!  I know that 2010 will be an adventure the likes of which I would never have imagined for myself., but isn't that what life is all about.  There will certainly be some blog worthy moments and I can't wait for the adventure to begin!

1 comment:

Davita said...

Estee...

I am praying that 2010 will be a year of great joy for you!

Love you!
D