The Hawkins Family

Saturday, March 29, 2008

VT-3 Easter Eggstravaganza

Well, here are the long awaited pictures that I have promised from the Squadron Easter Party that Kathleen and I co-chaired. For those of you reading this that attended, I hope that everyone had a great time! I know that Kathleen and I did. The party was great. We had hamburgers/hot dogs, egg hunts, games (egg roll, egg toss, and egg on a spoon), and of course a pinata! Enjoy the pictures below!


Taris at the BBQ Pit

Kelly, Ian, and Deborah

The Easter Bunny


The Start of the Egg Hunt...for the little ones


The Egg Hunt...for the big kids


The pinata...before it fell...it was too heavy...who knew a pinata could be too full!


The kids...after we opened up the pinata

The egg roll...a White House Tradition...Taris is the BIG kid in the green shirt



We dyed the eggs the night before...if you look closely, you can see the stripe of color on Taris' nose from the egg




and the winner is...the BIG kid...my man!


Egg on the Spoon Race


Egg Toss



No comments: