The Hawkins Family

Sunday, June 27, 2010

The Wharf at Orange Beach, AL

I went to my first concert at The Wharf in Orange Beach, AL.  It is an outdoor amphitheater.  We had awesome seats given to us from a vendor.  (Did I mention that I love my job?!!)  The concert was Jason Aldean.  I had to google him before I went...I haven't been listening to a lot of country music these days.  The concert was great and I had a great evening.  I needed to get out of the house and it was a perfect escape.  I didn't take a ton of pictures.  I did get to sneak in the fancy camera.  I am still waiting on a certain someone to send the pocket digital camera that I left in Italy and never made it in the massive box of extra clothes sent home by you know who.  (It has been two months and I know that the thing hasn't even been mailed yet.  I guess I will just have to buy a new one!)  Anyway, here are a few of the pictures I took.

Our view on our way to the concert

Adding steel boom to the pass in Perdido Key

Clay Ford want on stage as an opening act for Jason Aldean.  SO not my
favorite act.



The concert broke the record of number of people at any concert at The Wharf.
Former record holder...Kenny Chesney.

No comments: