The Hawkins Family

Friday, April 30, 2010

Project 365

I have been thinking about a way to commemorate this unusual tour that we are currently embarking on.  My friend, Courtney, started a Project 365 blog at the beginning of the year.  I thought that a Project 365 sounded like a great idea.  Taris' stretch will be 365 days and it would be neat to document this year in pictures of what is happening while he is gone...and hopefully some from him.  I hope that it motivates me to try out some of the features on my fancy camera and learn how to actually use it!  I decided not to start it at the typical time of the first of the year and instead start it on Taris' first OFFICIAL day of deployment.  Well, that day has come and I am in day 2!  I can already tell that it might be a little challenging to find something worthy of capturing each day.  If you wish to follow me on my new little adventure, you can go here.  There will be a link on my normal blog as well.  Wish me luck!

No comments: