The Hawkins Family

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Leaving Amalfi

I can't wait to go back!  I think that I might actually like the Amalfi Coast better than Venice...if that is even possible.  On our last day there, we went to Positano.  The town is built in a way that there are no vehicles that can get into the town, so it is very relaxed.  We ate at a posh little restaurant that all of the famous American's eat at...especially Denzel Washington (who has his picture on the wall four times).  We took the Circumvesuviana home...but I convinced Taris that we could take a taxi home...which is always more of an adventure than the subway any day.


Morning fog from the hotel view

The Emerald Grotto...didn't have time to stop in and take the boat ride.  I guess we will have to go back!

I appologize, I took no photos for the rest of the day.  I was a little under the weather for the whole weekend and was just pooped by the last day.  I guess that you will just have to visit to see it yourself.


No comments: