The Hawkins Family

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Raccoons and Golf

So, something to lighen up the mood. Taris and I are finishing up our last day of vacation by golfing at Disney's Palm...a PGA course. Anyway, we get to the seventh hole and the group we are with goes to putt. This little raccoon comes out of no where and starts to go cart by cart. For any of you that know me, you know the story of the "demond cats"... a story for another day. Long story short this raccoon starts eyeing the cart I am in and I am aparently a flight not fight kind of girl. I leave the cart and walk towards the putting green. The raccoon proceeds to dig in my new camera bag and pulls out one of the wires for the camera. Needless to say Taris so not impressed. And to think we only have eleven more holes to go!

No comments: