The Hawkins Family

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Army Wives

Tonight was the season 2 premier of my all-time summer show...Army Wives...on Taris' favorite network...Lifetime. I love Army Wives because it reminds me of all that I am missing from a normal deploy able squadron.

Anyway, on to tonight's episode. WOW!! I can't believe the premier! How ridiculous! It started with a recap of each of the characters that we met last year. I will spare you a full play by play, and just say this...the ending threw me for a loop! Poor Claudia Joy...she stopped at the Hump Bar to give a check to the owner for a surgery that she needed and ended up being at the wrong place at the wrong time. Her daughter, Amanda, went in to check on her mom in the bar and by the end of the show, she was dead. Very tragic. As my friend Kathleen says...it was the worst season premier she has ever seen! Whether it was or not, it does look like it will be a fantastic season.

No comments: