The Hawkins Family

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

WE'RE DEBT FREE!


You read right!!  We are officially debt free!  Wow!  It feels good to write that!  (Can you tell how excited I am?)  We have actually been debt free for about a week, but with everything that has been happening lately I just haven't had the time to write about it.  In seven months, we managed to pay off almost $40,000!  Boy does it feel good!!  I can't wait to see the doors that God opens for us to use his money to help others that come across our path.  Thanks Dave Ramsey for kicking me back in line and getting me motivated.  It has only taken me until I was 30, before I realized the importance of living debt free.  I am so thankful that Taris and I agree on how we choose to spend and save our money.  The road hasn't been easy, but Taris has been VERY patient with me.  (Now we can start saving for that international bundle of joy that has been calling our name!)

1 comment:

Alexis said...

That's awesome news, E! I know how happy you are about it! That is a huge goal that you've accomplished! Congratulations!