The Hawkins Family

Sunday, October 3, 2010

I swear!!

I had every intention of playing catch up today on the blog, but I didn't get the memo from my laptop that it was going on hiatus!  The laptop (that acquired after the fiasco of the Charles de Gaulle airport) that I have only had since April 10th, decided to crash...and crash hard!  I called the warranty line only to discover that I could get my computer up and running right now, but I would lose everything.  The lady asked if I had anything important on it.  Um, YES!  Only all of my photos from the last time I saw my husband up to now!  She proceeds to tell me that I will need to contact someone to back up everything before we restore it.  She of course can't walk me through that...what was the price of the warranty for then, since I have to now pay someone to rescue my computer for me.  Technology is not as awesome as I always make it out to be!  Hopefully by the end of the week we will be up and running like nothing ever happened.

No comments: