The Hawkins Family

Saturday, September 11, 2010

My Fancy Purchase

After writing about my awful camera experience, Taris finally called to check on the girls.  I told him all about the camera and Canon and deciding to get the original one fixed...next month is scheduled to be a super exciting month for us.  To my surprise, he thought that it would be a good idea (and investment) to go ahead and get my camera fixed AND just buy a new one...within the price range he quoted.  I found an upgrade for under my allotted spending cap...thank goodness I only needed the body.  So, let me introduce you to my new camera.


I upgraded to the entry level "professional" grade, the Canon 50D.  It is much more user friendly when using manual mode and I am having to practice a lot to get the feel of this camera, but I am very satisfied with my purchase so far.

No comments: