The Hawkins Family

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

This was an unusual Valentine's day.  I spent it with Al and Ashley and Davita!  Al, Ash, Kendall, and I went to Richland Hills for church, then they treated me to Chipotle for lunch.  We took some pictures afterward...before naptime...shocker I know.  Then I heade out on the town for the afternoon with Davita.  Davita and I were college roommates.  We have some CRAZY memories of "the good old days".  I was back in time for dinner with the family and a little Olympics.  (Have I mentioned how much I LOVE the Olympics?)  It was a wonderful day.  If I had to spend as a single woman, I could not have thought of a better way to spend it.

The Rogers...Alexis, Kendall, and Ashley


Kendall and Auntie E (me)


Opening her new book from Mommy and Daddy


Kendall playing...eating...her new book


Davita and I

No comments: