The Hawkins Family

Monday, July 6, 2009

Just so you know...

Obviously Taris and I have been busy...because I surely have not been blogging! I had grand plans to update this thing over the holiday weekend, but what can I say...I enjoyed the long weekend. It is a race these days as to who gets the computer at our house. Taris has recently started his masters (on-line) and so he seems to think that he is more important than the blog (go figure!).

So, while looking up a recipe for dinner, I have a few minutes to write a little. We have so much to catch up on. Just a sampling of the blogs to keep you coming back to check on: our anniversary, trip to Charlotte, NC, OKC to visit Kathleen, Kendall, Mason, work, Marriage retreat in Mobile, lost pictures from our vacation, and of course the holiday. Wow! I should really get it in gear!

If this latest situation does nothing else but motivate me to save faster for that new laptop Taris is "needing" I don't know what else would. Anyway, hope you haven't abandoned me yet. I am coming back from beyond...I promise!

No comments: