The Hawkins Family

Thursday, February 5, 2009

For Those that wonder what we are doing these days

I have been informed (by Kathleen) that I need to update this thing more often...so that those not living here can know what is happening with the Hawkins clan.

Where to begin! It has been so long, that I am not sure that it is worth updating the insanity that was the holidays. All I can say is that as usual, they flew by!

Things are well here. Work is keeping me extremely busy...but I am not complaining. I enjoy my job and the people that I work with.

Things at the house are relatively quiet. Always a bonus! The dogs are all doing well and we have escaped round three of the stomach flu!

I am involved with the monthly Bunco group in the neighborhood. It is so nice to get together with the others ladies in the neighborhood for food, drinks, and talk.

Not a lot of exciting things to blog about right now. I need to get myself together and organize. I shall return with better material. So, until next time...

No comments: