The Hawkins Family

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Still Here

In case you were all wondering...we are still here. Working a call center with AT&T can be quite draining. I have so much to catch up on. I shall surely do it slowly but surely. For now, I will say that we are alive and kicking. A light cliff hanger on topics to come...Extraordinary Women's Conference, Cindy's Birthday, Job Rambling...the list goes on. I will be updating tomorrow with pictures and such. Brace yourselves, these next few blogs could/will be lengthy! Enjoy your evening and until tomorrow...

2 comments:

The Brackeens said...

Hey girl. You are a crazy poster! I try and post once a week and you are nearly once a day! ;) No time to catch up on all the old stuff. Any chance your next stop will be in Pennsylvania? My husband and I moved up here and it is awesome!!! Well other than being a LONG, expensive way to Texas! I want to see the dogs. I love dogs! I'll look back and see if I can find pictures. Remember me? :) (Thigpen)

The Brackeens said...

OK...well, I didn't find the pictures, but I did find the puppy mill blog. I actually heard about that show and chose not to watch it b/c I knew I would be hysterical and not be able to stop crying. Our dog is a rescued puppy, too, so I am right up your alley. I will never buy a dog from a breeder when so many get put down. It's awful! And Lancaster, PA is only 30 miles from here. I'm shocked!